måndag 19 mars 2012

Fffffffuuuuu...


I had this dream that a high pitch beeping was making my ears bleed and woke up to find that it was the alarm clock. Waking up in the middle of a dream is never a good thing. Needless to say; I was I no mood to swap my comfy bed for a ten hour work shift. The minor blizzard outside and the letters on my kitchen table, urging me to make important phone calls, just added to my foul mood and the longing to crawl back in to bed, and stay there for the rest of the month, was overpowering. In some enormous effort I managed to get dressed, go outside and head for the bus stop instead. Trodding through snow, sleet and winds, that could rip your face off, I finally got on the bus and off I went, trying to listen to some music, but the phone was being a dick about it. Really bummed out I arrived at the bus stop at work, tried to get off the bus but at that point the bus driver kindly slammed the door shut in my face. Now really pissed off I clocked in at work, realized we were not staffed properly, eight self service check-out points weren't working and that I had ten hours of explaining simple stuff to stupid people ahead of me.
I was the rabbit of negative euphoria. Though no one noticed since I behaved like I normally do, or rather; I didn't behave at all, which is kind of normal.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar